Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless round Steak, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 10-ounce package frozen cut green beans
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook meat in vegetable oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add Onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Stir in broth, barbecue sauce, garlic powder and pepper.
- Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes or until meat is tender. Add celery and green beans.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice.