Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 7 1/2 Cups or 6 Servings.
- 8 oz ziti macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (16 oz) can Del Monte cut green beans, drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can Green Giant niblets corn, drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10¾ oz) cans Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 (14½ oz) can Del Monte stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Cook ziti according to package directions; Drain.
- Return cooked ziti and vegetables (green beans and corn) to cooking pot used to cook ziti.
- Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat; Drain fat.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes, basil, pepper, and garlic to meat. Heat thoroughly.
- Add soup mixture to ziti mixture; Mix well.
- Spoon into greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover; Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.