Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 7 1/2 Cups or 6 Servings.
- 8 oz ziti macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (16 oz) can Del Monte cut green beans, drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can Green Giant niblets corn, drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10¾ oz) cans Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 (14½ oz) can Del Monte stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Cook ziti according to package directions; Drain.
- Return cooked ziti and vegetables (green beans and corn) to cooking pot used to cook ziti.
- Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat; Drain fat.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes, basil, pepper, and garlic to meat. Heat thoroughly.
- Add soup mixture to ziti mixture; Mix well.
- Spoon into greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover; Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.