Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 3 whole lobster tails
- 4 pounds beef shortloin tenderloin filet
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups white wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add lobster tails, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from water, rinse and remove shells.
- Cut tail meat in half lengthwise.
- Cut tenderloin lengthwise, to within ¾ inch of the bottom.
- Fill center of meat with lobster tails.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with lemon juice, garlic powder and 1 cup of the wine.
- Drizzle about ¼ of the butter mixture over the lobster.
- Tie the tenderloin with kitchen string.
- Rub tenderloin with olive oil and place in a roasting pan.
- Pour remaining wine in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with cracked pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir garlic salt into remaining butter mixture, and serve with slices of roast.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: Carbs 2.1g | Fiber 0.3g