Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. Also found among the collection of recipes from the Howell Estate in Canton, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 beef tenderloin fillets
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 20 green peppercorns
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat and cook fillets about 6 minutes on each side then remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add wine, broth and peppercorns to skillet and reduce by half about 20 minutes.
- Stir in cream and mustard and reduce by half about 20minutes.
- Place fillet on plate and drizzle with sauce then top with additional peppercorns for garnish.