Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a very easy and fast meal and is very yummy too. I used corn tortillas and the Cheddar cheese but sharp.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings of beef taco skillet.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 10¾ oz can tomato soup
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup water
- 6 flour or corn tortillas, cut into pieces
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup sour cream
- Cook beef in skillet until well browned.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, salsa, water, tortillas.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.