This is a very easy and fast meal and is very yummy too. I used corn tortillas and the Cheddar cheese but sharp.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings of beef taco skillet.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 10¾ oz can tomato soup
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup water
- 6 flour or corn tortillas, cut into pieces
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup sour cream
- Cook beef in skillet until well browned.
- Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, salsa, water, tortillas.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook 5 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.