Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 5 servings.
- 1 to 1½ pounds lean [[beef round] steak], cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1¼ cups beef broth or water, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook meat in butter in large skillet over high heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Reduce heat; stir in salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, soup and 1 cup broth.
- Cover; simmer 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add onion; cook 10 minutes longer.
- Blend remaining ¼ cup broth and flour; stir into meat mixture.
- Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add sour cream; heat thoroughly, but do not boil.
- Serve over hot rice.