This is a great quick healthy dinner filled with protein, vegetables and some brown starch.
- Preparation time is about 20 minutes.
- 2 lbs of cubed lean flank steak
- 1 cup of sliced green peppers
- 1 cup of sliced onions
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of whole green beans
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Rub the steak with salt, pepper, and soy sauce.
- Fry in a hot wok or frying pan for 3 – 4 minutes or until pink.
- Add all the vegetables, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 2 – 3 more tablespoons of soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste, and cook over high heat until beef is brown and vegetables are cooked but still slightly crunchy.
- Serve over brown rice.