Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great quick healthy dinner filled with protein, vegetables and some brown starch.
- Preparation time is about 20 minutes.
- 2 lbs of cubed lean flank steak
- 1 cup of sliced green peppers
- 1 cup of sliced onions
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of whole green beans
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Rub the steak with salt, pepper, and soy sauce.
- Fry in a hot wok or frying pan for 3 – 4 minutes or until pink.
- Add all the vegetables, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 2 – 3 more tablespoons of soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste, and cook over high heat until beef is brown and vegetables are cooked but still slightly crunchy.
- Serve over brown rice.