Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Supa de carne de vaca
- 2 lbs /1 kg beef,
- 3 qts /3 l water,
- 2 carrots,
- 1 parsley root,
- 1 celery root,
- 1 green pepper,
- 1 onion and a few yellow peelings from the onion,
- 5 juniper berries (optional),
- 1 bay leaf (optional),
- noodles (or dumplings, rice)
- Set to boil the Beef with the cold water. Let the pot uncovered until the liquid starts foaming. Remove this foam periodically with the slotted spoon until foaming stops.
- Add the vegetables, juniper berries, bay leaf and a little salt. Cover the pot almost but not completely and let boil, at low temperature, for 3 hours.
- When it is ready, strain into another pot. The soup has to boil slowly to be really tasty. Serve with the desired accompaniment (noodles, dumplings, rice, etc.)