Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 onions
- 1½ kg beef chuck
- 1 tsp flour
- 100 g melted butter
- 100 g scallions
- vinegar and salt to taste
- ground black pepper
- Cut meat into large cubes 5x3x2 cm.
- Peel onion and dice it finely.
- In a ceramic bowl, combine meat, onion and pepper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Leave in a cold place for 3 – 4 hours.
- Prepare wooden sticks and thread meat.
- Sprinkle with flour and fry in a large pan with heated oil.
- Cook until light brown, but inside is pink.