- Pound each beef top round steak to ⅛" thickness.
- Cut steaks into about 2" to 4" pieces.
- In pie plate, beat egg with milk.
- On waxed paper, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Dip meat in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In 12" skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tbsp butter.
- Cook garlic and one-third of meat until meat is lightly browned; remove to platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining meat, using ½ cup butter in all.
- In cup, mix water with flour.
- Discard garlic; melt remaining butter in skillet.
- Add water mixture, parsley, bouillon.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened; pour over meat.
- Serve with rice and peas.