Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 small dried chipotle, cut in half, seeded
- 1 Cup lime juice
- ½ Tbsp oregano
- 3 large cloves
- ½ Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp salt
- 1 ½ Cups vegetable oil
- 1 ½ Gallons mixed baby greens
- 5 Pounds 4 ounces cooked small red new potatoes, sliced
- 6 Pounds grilled flank Steak, cut in thin slices
- 12 California avocados (6 lbs.)
- 72 cherry tomatoes
- 24 radish roses
- 24 green onions
- 24 slices lime
- Sieved hard-cooked eggs, for garnish
Toast chile halves in a dry pan.
Soak in boiling water, just to cover, 15 minutes; drain.
Toss potatoes with 3/4 cup dressing; reserve.
Per order - toss 1 cup lettuce with 1/2 tablespoon reserved dressing; arrange on the side o f a serving plate.
Sprinkle with sieved hard-cooked egg.