Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe for Tasty Taiwan-ease beef salad serves / makes 4
- 1¼ pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 8 cups mixed lettuce greens, such as romaine, radicchio, endive
- 1½ cup packaged shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; whisk until blended trim fat from beef steak.
- Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into ¼-inch thick strips.
- In medium bowl, combine beef and.
- Tablespoons dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, combine mixed greens, carrots and peanuts; toss.
- Arrange on platter.
- In wok or large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons dressing mixture over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef, ½ at a time, and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink.
- Arrange beef on salad; drizzle remaining dressing mixture over salad.