Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oil in a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté beef 3–4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Add tarragon, tomatoes, orange zest and wine.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and stew 45–50 minutes or until meat is done.
- If stew becomes too thick, add a little water.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in and sprinkle with parsley just before serving.