Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beef Pho is a soup that can be served with sauce.
- 4 quarts beef broth
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 6 slices fresh gingerroot
- 1 lemongrass
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 lb sirloin tip steaks
- ½ lb bean sprouts
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 3 fresh jalapeño peppers
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 (8 ounces) packages dried rice noodles
- ½ tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce