Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with Chilean Pebre.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- 16 x 1-inch thick filet steak
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 4 tbsp shopped fresh mint
- 8 tsp chopped garlic
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tsp Asian hot sauce
- 2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place steaks in a baking dish or sealable plastic bag.
- Combine coriander, basil, mint, garlic, lime juice, hot sauce, orange juice and 2 tablespoons oil, reserving remaining oil.
- Pour over steaks.
- Marinate 1 hour on the counter or 4 hours refrigerated.
- Drain marinade and pat steaks dry.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place skillet over high heat, add remaining oil and fry steak about 3 to 4 minutes per side or until medium rare.
- Place steaks on a carving board and slice into ½-inch slices.
- Make a mound of plantain fried rice and place beef slices around it.