Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Coat the beef with the plain flour.
- Brown the beef and the bacon in a pan.
- Put the beef and bacon into a casserole dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, including the balance of the flour.
- Add water and stir to give a smooth consistency.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180 – 200°C) for 1 hour or until the meat is tender.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with boiled rice or mashed potato.