Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Also known locally as Kalio Hati in Indonesia. Instead of using beef, it can also be substituted with chicken.
- 500 cc coconut milk
- 1 turmeric leaf, torn and knotted
- 1 stalk lemon grass, bruised (white part only)
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 – 2 pieces asam gelugur
- 500 g beef liver, cut into 3 cm cubes
Spice (ground) Edit
- 150 g red chilies
- 1 tablespoon chopped galangal
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1½ teaspoons chopped turmeric
- 8 shallots
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, roasted
- salt to taste
- Use a small pot to boil the coconut milk with the ground spice and other ingredients except the liver.
- Cook until the gravy has thickened.
- Add the liver and simmer over low heat until the gravy is thick and oily.
- Remove the leaves before serving it hot with white rice.