Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moroccan Beef keftas are traditional Moroccan fare. They are deliciously spicy and are best served with salad.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground Beef
- 1/2 cup grated Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried mint, crumbled
- black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix the Beef, Onion, garlic, parsley, coriander, mint, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and Cayenne in a large bowl, making sure the mixture is even.
- Cover the bowl and let it sit for one hour whilst soaking 12 wooden skewers in water.
- Preheat the grill so it is hot when needed.
- Shape about a 1/3 cup of the meat mixture into 2 sausages and put onto a soaked wooden skewer. Dampen your hands first so the meat does not stick to them. Do this until the mixture is used up.
- Grill them on one side until golden brown and turn over. Leave them for about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately whilst piping hot.
Recipe serves 6.