Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 12 servings
- 3 lb beef, chuck or round bone
- 1 lb pork, shoulder or tenderloin
- 4 large onions; sliced
- 3 qt sauerkraut
- 3 tbsp paprika
- ½ pint sour cream
- Cut meat in cubes.
- Sauté onions in small amount of oil.
- Remove from flame; add paprika.
- Stir briskly to keep from burning.
- Add meat; braise slowly, covered, about 1½ hours.
- Add sauerkraut; cook ½ hour longer;.
- Stir in sour cream.