- Slice the beef into thin pieces.
- Mix the lemon rind, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cilantro, palm sugar and 2 tablespoons oil, add to the beef and toss to coat well.
- Cover with a lid and chill for 1 hour to marinade.
- Heat the wok with the remaining oil.
- Add the beef and stir-fry in batches until well browned.
- Add the scallions and coconut and continue to stir-fry for another 1 minute.
- Add back all the meat to the wok with the coconut milk and stir until heated through.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.