- 2 lbs. Beef
- 1 small Onion
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. ground jeera (cumin)
- 5 tsp. curry powder (mild)
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 potatoes
- salt to taste
- Cut meat into small pieces and wash. Cut onions and garlic and grind together. Put oil in a pressure cooker and heat to a medium temperature.
- Add the grinded Onion an garlic to the pressure cooker and let it fry for a few minutes. Add curry powder and jeera to the pressure cooker. Keep stirring and let it fry for approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now add the meat. Add salt. Cover the pressure cooker loosely and cook until meat is well fried.
- Stir periodically. Add enough water to cover the meat.
- Let it pressure for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the tenderness of the meat.
- Add the potatoes and cook untill done. This dish can be served with rice or roti