Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds round Steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seasoned flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 4-ounce can sliced Mushrooms and liquid
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1-3/8-ounce package onion soup mix
- Tenderize Steak.
- Cut into 1-inch strips.
- Coat with seasoned flour.
- Brown in oil.
- Add Onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in wine, broth and Mushrooms with liquid.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve over beds of hot rice. Garnish with tomato wedges and fresh parsley.