Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beef Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 4 medium baking potatoes (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Pierce potatoes in several places.
- Microwave on high 11 to 13 minutes or until tender, rearranging once.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into ¾-inch crumbles.
- Pour off drippings; stir in chili powder and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add beans and 1 cup cheese; cook and stir until heated through.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in potatoes; fluff potatoes with fork.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly over potatoes; sprinkle with green onions and ½ cup cheese.