Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 6 servings
- 2 (12 oz) can roast beef with gravy
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1½ tbsp butter
- 2 canned long green chilies, cut julienne
- ½ cup green chili salsa
- ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 6 flour tortillas, heated just until warm
- leaf lettuce
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Drain gravy from roast beef and reserve for other use.
- Shred meat, set aside.
- Scramble eggs in butter in small skillet.
- Stir in shredded beef, chilies, green chili salsa and cilantro leaves.
- Line each flour tortilla with lettuce leaf, with tip of each leaf extending out of tortilla.
- Fill with beef mixture and roll up, tucking in 1 end, leaving other end exposed.
- Spoon small amount of fresh tomato salsa on top of each and serve additional salsa on side.