Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Elmquist Estate in Heath, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup all purpose baking mix
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pound ground round browned
- 16 ounce jar medium salsa
- 1½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- sliced green or black olives
- Mix together first 3 ingredients and put in bottom of greased rectangular pan.
- Layer top with hamburger, salsa, cheese and olives.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce and sour cream.