Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1+1/2 kg meat, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1+1/2 cups red wine
- 1+1/2 cups Beef bouillon, hot
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can Mushrooms, rinsed well
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 or 3 bay leaves
- Sear the meat in 1 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoons oil.
- Sprinkle flour over meat.
- Add wine, Beef bouillon, salt, and pepper.
- In another pan, sauté Mushrooms, Onion, and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Sprinkle with thyme and parsley.
- Add bay leaves.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put in an oven safe pot.
- Cook in a medium oven for 1 hour (covered).
- This tastes even better the next day.
- It can be frozen for up to a month.