Under construction. Please only add categories!
A pho soup with rice vermicelli, beef balls, and other delicious toppers. Is mainly eaten for lunch traditionally, but can do for dinner. It might be slow, but the results are divine; you'll see! There are many other optional ingredients and toppings to complement this lovely soup.
Please use vegetarian stock or broth and vegetables instead of beef balls if you are a vegan. This recipe contains meat, and a large amount of possible meat toppings.
You'll need these ingredients:
- 2 3/4 cup beef stock/broth (dilute if stock)
- 10-12 beef meatballs [can be found at Asian supermarkets, with tendon is best(has more flavor)]
- 1 medium finely chopped green onion
- 4 medium sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 small leaves Thai basil
- fresh thin rice vermicelli noodles (1/2 pound)
More to be added. Under construction.