Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ pound fresh snow peas
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- Mix beef with cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Trim snow peas.
- Blanch in boiling water 1 minute until they turn bright green; drain and run under cold water.
- Combine oyster sauce, sherry, and sugar.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- Stir-fry a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add beef and stir-fry until browned.
- Add oyster sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring, until it begins to boil.
- Add snow peas and stir-fry 30 seconds longer.