Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 pound flank steak, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ pound fresh snow peas
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- Mix beef with cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Trim snow peas.
- Blanch in boiling water 1 minute until they turn bright green; drain and run under cold water.
- Combine oyster sauce, sherry, and sugar.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- Stir-fry a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add beef and stir-fry until browned.
- Add oyster sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring, until it begins to boil.
- Add snow peas and stir-fry 30 seconds longer.