- 1 lbs extra lean ground Beef
- 2 cup medium egg noodles --uncooked
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, frozen
- 1 cup green onions -- sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup salsa (thick and chunky)
- 2 can (8 oz.) no-salt added tomato sauce
- Brown ground Beef in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are of desired doneness, stirring occasionally
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.