Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped Broccoli
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed thyme leaves
- Saute Beef and Onion in large skillet until Beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce, broth, 1/2 cup Cheese, Broccoli, rice, worcestershire sauce and thyme.
- Turn into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.