Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 Servings.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 x 15-ounce cans black beans, drained
- 1 x 16-ounce package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 x 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- tortilla chips
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is very tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add beef and sauté until brown, breaking up with back of fork, about 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, oregano, and sugar; stir 30 seconds.
- Add beans, corn, and tomato sauce.
- Cover; simmer until beef is cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- Mix in cilantro and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Line 8 serving bowls with tortilla chips.
- Spoon beef mixture over chips.
- Top with cheese and sour cream.