Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 quail
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1 tbsp lard
- 2 carrots; sliced
- 1 small onions; sliced
- 1 cup peas; shelled
- 4 mushroom caps; sliced - boletus if possible
- 2 tbsp flour all-purpose
- 1 tsp parsley flat; chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 cups meat stock
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Clean quail and cut into serving pieces.
- Melt butter and lart in soup pot.
- Brown quail very rapidly for a few minutes; then add vegetables mushrooms and ½ cup water.
- Cook slowly uncovered until water almost disappears.
- By this time quail should be quite done.
- Add flour parsley and salt; stir well.
- Add meat stock; bring to a boil.
- Cook over very low heat for a few more minutes.
- Just before serving mix in the sour cream.
- Serve liver dumplings or marrow dumpling in the soup.