Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Cut in shortening. Add in milk.
- Knead gently 1/2 minute. Roll 1/2 inch thick. Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Bake on ungreased sheet at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- A baking powder can makes a great biscuit cutter. Use a bottle opener to cut 2 holes in one end, and leave the other end completely open.
- Bread Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe