- Heat the oil and sizzle the garlic together with the chili powder for half a minute.
- Next, add the cumin, coriander, turmeric and cilantro leaves.
- Cook for another minute or two, stirring often to blend.
- Add the coconut and mix this in too.
- Add the cooked beans and potatoes.
- Season and then pour in the lime or lemon juice.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or so until everything is blended together and then serve with green vegetables.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.