Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium Onion
- 3 cups rice
- 6 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon smokey paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- Cut up onions in a 2 quart pan and simmer until golden brown in oil.
- Add 6 cups of water to onions, paprika, and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper totaste.
- Bring to a boil and add 3 cups of rice. Lower heat, add beans (), cover pan and simmer for 25 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Turn off stove and let stand.