Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute, stirring, until lightly browned.
- Add peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Set aside ¼ cup of broth.
- Stir beans and remaining of broth into onion mixture.
- Heat to boiling.
- In a small bowl, stir together reserved broth and cornstarch.
- Stir into boiling mixture and cook, stirring, until sauce is thickened and clear.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.