- In a sauce pan heat oil, fry dried red chilies until dark.
- Add onions and sauté until light brown.
- Add cumin, coriander, chili powder, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Fry for 1 minute under low heat.
- Add potatoes to the onion mixture and sauté for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Sprinkle water if it starts to burn.
- Add soaked beans, bamboo shoots, tomatoes, yogurt, and broth to the potatoes mixture; stir well.
- Bring to a boil, and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Under low heat until potatoes are fork-tender, and the gravy has attained its desired consistency.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with rice, or roti.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.