Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 2 cups sliced Mushrooms (5 ounces)
- 1 medium Onion, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese (2 ounces)
Heat tortillas as directed on package.
While tortillas are heating, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
Cook Mushrooms and Onion in skillet about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until Onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in beans; heat through. Stir in spinach; remove from heat.
Divide bean mixture among tortillas. Sprinkle with Cheese.
Fold one end of each tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping.
Fold remaining end down.
- Makes 4 servings