Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 5-6 small potatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 can of baked beans
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups grated soy cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Boil or steam the potatoes until they can be easily pierced with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix together the beans, mustard and pepper.
- Place half of the cooked potatoes in a lightly oiled casserole dish.
- Now, you'll put this together like a lasagna, with a layer of beans and a layer of Cheese.
- Then, repeat with another layer of the remaining potatoes, the rest of the beans and the rest of the Cheese.
- Cover and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.