Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 5-6 small potatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 can of baked beans
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups grated soy cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Boil or steam the potatoes until they can be easily pierced with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix together the beans, mustard and pepper.
- Place half of the cooked potatoes in a lightly oiled casserole dish.
- Now, you'll put this together like a lasagna, with a layer of beans and a layer of Cheese.
- Then, repeat with another layer of the remaining potatoes, the rest of the beans and the rest of the Cheese.
- Cover and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.