- 4 Soft Taco Size flour Tortillas
- 3/4 cup refried beans With Sausage
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican Cheese Blend divided
- 1/2 cup Taco Sauce divided
- sour cream
- Spread beans evenly over 2 tortillas.
- Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 cup Cheese, and drizzle with 1/4 cup taco sauce.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Microwave 1 quesadilla, covered with a paper towel, on a microwave-safe plate on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- Repeat procedure with remaining quesdilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges; serve with remaining 1/4 cup taco sauce, sour cream and remaining 1/2 cup Cheese.