Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of bean and onion sauté.
- 2 pounds mixed green, yellow and purple beans, trimmed
- ¼ pound prosciutto, chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cook beans in boiling water 4 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat skillet, add prosciutto, saute 3 minutes.
- Remove, set aside. Reduce heat.
- Heat oil. Add onions, cook 5 minutes or until light golden.
- Add beans, prosciutto and black pepper to pan. Heat through.