Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless Chicken breasts, grilled and cut up
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped ripe mangoes
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice or 1/2 cup of wishbone rosemary lime vinaigrette or marinade
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, tbsp
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves or mango preserves or orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- For the salad;
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Refrigerate. Serve with baked tortilla crisps if desired.
- For the Tortilla crisps;
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F Coat rimmed baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat the tortillas on both sides with the cooking spray. Cut each tortilla into thin strips (pizza cutter works great) and place on the baking sheets. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool then store in an airtight container until ready to use.