- 15 oz can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 10 oz can hot enchilada sauce
- 10 oz can mild enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix beans, chili powder, cumin and salt in bowl. Slightly mash beans, stir to combine. #Add 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Mix 2 cans enchilada sauce in bowl. Stir 1 cup into bean mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup sauce mixture in baking dish.
- Brush one side of tortilla with sauce. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture in center on sauced side, roll up, place seam side down in dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and bean mixture.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top to cover. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 min.
- Serve with Sour Cream or Salsa
Makes 8 enchiladas