Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 5 - 7 minutes
Quick bean wraps using store cupboard ingredients.
Note: Chorizo can be replaced by any vegetable of your choice (ramiro peppers work nicely) and use vegetarian cheese to make a meat free meal suitable for vegetarians.
- 1 Tin of cannellini beans.
- 1 Tin of tomatoes or fresh tomatoes if you prefer. (approx 8 medium sized)
- 4 Tortilla wraps (2 per person)
- Chorizo (diced)
- Spinach leaves
- Crème fraîche to taste
- Cheese (grated medium hard) - as little or much as you like
- Open the beans and rinse them. Put in a saucepan on a medium heat. Everything is cooked/ready to eat, so its just a matter of heating it all together.
- Add your chopped tomatoes, tinned or fresh.
- Add your Chorizo.
- Lay out your wraps while the mixture heats.Put spinach leaves on your wrap.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Split the bean mixture between the 4 wraps, laying it ontop of the spinach leaves.
- Add creme fraiche and cheese, roll up the wraps.