Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 5 - 7 minutes
Quick bean wraps using store cupboard ingredients.
Note: Chorizo can be replaced by any vegetable of your choice (ramiro peppers work nicely) and use vegetarian cheese to make a meat free meal suitable for vegetarians.
- 1 Tin of cannellini beans.
- 1 Tin of tomatoes or fresh tomatoes if you prefer. (approx 8 medium sized)
- 4 Tortilla wraps (2 per person)
- Chorizo (diced)
- Spinach leaves
- Crème fraîche to taste
- Cheese (grated medium hard) - as little or much as you like
- Open the beans and rinse them. Put in a saucepan on a medium heat. Everything is cooked/ready to eat, so its just a matter of heating it all together.
- Add your chopped tomatoes, tinned or fresh.
- Add your Chorizo.
- Lay out your wraps while the mixture heats.Put spinach leaves on your wrap.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Split the bean mixture between the 4 wraps, laying it ontop of the spinach leaves.
- Add creme fraiche and cheese, roll up the wraps.