Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a Burmese salad that’s easy and quick to prepare.
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup beancurd, sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil for salad (extra for frying curd)
- 2 tablespoons shrimp powder
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon or less roasted chili powder
- 1 large lime
- ½ cup fried onion
- Trim sprouts and boil for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Slice curd into ½-inch strips and fry strips in a wok until crisp.
- In a bowl, put sprouts, shrimp powder, 1 tablespoon oil, fish sauce and chili powder.
- Squeeze lime over mixture and mix well.
- Add salt, sauce or lime as desired.
- Add curds and fried onion.
- Mix lightly and then serve.