- Soak beans four to eight hours.
- Cover with water in saucepan and bring beans to a boil.
- Simmer 30 - 40 minutes.
- Heat oil, saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, paprika and cooked, drained, beans.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer 8 - 10 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine cottage cheese, mozzarella and egg.
- In a greased lasagna pan place a layer of noodles, a layer of bean mixture and a layer of cheese mixture.
- Continue, alternating noodles, beans and cheese, finishing with a layer of cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 325°F.
- ↑ I use a mixture of red, pink, baby lima, white, black-eyed and mung in whatever proportion strikes my fancy.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.