- Serve Hot
- Try Raita with this dish.
- 2 cups black beans, canned
- 1\2 cup jar chunky salsa
- 1 medium Onion, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 - tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 8-10 inch corn tortillas
- sour cream
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- In a large bowl mix the black beans, salsa, Onion, peppers and chili powder. If possible refrigerate over night to enhance the flavor.
- Microwave the bean mixture for about 2 minutes or heat over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add little water if the mixture is too thick.
- Spread one tablespoon of sour cream in the center of the burrito, then place three tablespoons of the mixture over the cream and a layer of tomato, lettuce and Cheese.
- Fold the ends and then roll up. Microwave until just heated through.
- Serve with extra sour cream and salsa.