Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups navy beans
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 small carrot, peeled, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sort, rinse, and soak beans; drain, rinse.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker.
- Saute onion, garlic, and Italian sausage 4 – 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently to prevent browning.
- Add carrot, celery, and sage.
- Saute, stirring frequently.
- Add beans, stock, and water.
- Stir well.
- Cover with water by 2 inches above level of beans.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 9 minutes.
- Remove from heat and naturally release pressure.