Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 slices Texas-style bread
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (to prep stainless pan)
- Heat oil in pan.
- Scramble egg, milk, juice and sugar.
- Dip both sides of bread into mix and fry over medium heat for 2 minutes or until done.
- Repeat with second piece of bread.
- The orange juice gives the "toast" a delightful flavor.