Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bazhe is a common dish of Western Georgia.
- Boil or fry a chicken.
- Cut it into pieces.
- Grind the walnuts.
- Take the garlic and pound it together with the salt.
- Sprinkle the ground walnut with saffron.
- Add the garlic and squeeze the mass so that the excess oil comes out.
- Then dilute the mixture with chilled broth.
- The sauce should have a thick consistence.
- Finally put the chicken pieces with the sauce and serve.